3.0
Quality of Food

the person who brought our food to the table handed my mother in law a hot plate with no warning. my mother in law burned her hand.

I told the waiter and he kept repeating that "our plates are always hot" and he offered ice and a wet towel. I talked to the manager and he offered the same thing but it was exactly the same way the waiter offered it. I'm under the impression this happens often at the cheese cake factory. I also had requested a happy birthday participation from the staff prior to sitting.

and after the incident was anxiously waiting for it hoping to lighten the mood and nothing, there was no happy birthday participation from the staff. the manager offered 2 free slices of cheese cake for the birthday person and my mother in law. I accepted only because he did say it was for them other wise I would have not taken it so, I waited and waited I wanted to leave but didn't want to be rude. my family waiting outside along with my 2 year old out in the evening cold.

this was sunday evening 4/29/18 it was cold. I should have said no thank you but again trying to change the mood.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cheesecake Factory Waiter.

I liked: Food.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 01.

Comments

I hope the the birthday song request was for the 2 year old and not grown adult.