Menlo Park, New Jersey
2.5

Menlo Park, NJ. on 1/2/15 - Order # 0884a

The only thing worst that a bad experience at Cheesecake Factory is trying to submit feedback on their corporate website and it keeps telling you, "SORRY, UNABLE TO SENT YOUR REQUEST" Seriously? That isn't even good English grammar. Their website master needs to go back to school.

Anyway, My wife and two daughters decided to celebrate my birthday at the Menlo Park location. There was an hour+ wait for tables (7pm) which I suppose is expected. We sat and the server (who looked Indian) was less than engaging and seemed all about business which I figured was because they were busy. We order an appetizer which came out in a timely manner. My wife ordered meatloaf and my older daughter ordered chicken and their meals were good.

As for mine and my younger daughter, it was a poor experience. I ordered a kobe beef burger (med) and my younger daughter ordered a regular burger (medium too). My burger arrived completely well done. Not even the slightest pink. I often order kobe beef and look forward to enjoying the unique experience. I was so famished, I decided to forgo sending the burger back and waiting another 15-20 minutes. My daughters burger was completely rare, but she only ate about 5 bites and left the rest.

When the server came back to the table to ask how things were, I made it a point to show him our burgers and remind him what temperatures we ordered. He said he would tell the manager and send him order. Well, we never seen a manager at all and the server didn't seem too concerned about our experience either.

We are quite low key people and didn't even let your server know about the birthday. We just wanted to enjoy a nice quiet dining experience, but it wasn't to be.

Now-a-days, there are too many dining options out there to deal with an inattentive server and no pride in the pass.

Not sure if we will be returning anymore.

Angelo T.

Review about: The Cheesecake Factory Chicken.

Reason of review: Poor quality food & inattentive service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Food and customer service, Poor management.

Had an Experience with The Cheesecake Factory?

Comments

sa
Los Angeles, California, United States #948048

cheesecake.com is not the website for the cheesecake factory...