The Cheesecake Factory - Poor quality food and inattentive guest service
Menlo Park, NJ. on 1/2/15 - Order # 0884a
The only thing worst that a bad experience at Cheesecake Factory is trying to submit feedback on their corporate website and it keeps telling you, "SORRY, UNABLE TO SENT YOUR REQUEST" Seriously? That isn't even good English grammar. Their website master needs to go back to school.
Anyway, My wife and two daughters decided to celebrate my birthday at the Menlo Park location. There was an hour+ wait for tables (7pm) which I suppose is expected. We sat and the server (who looked Indian) was less than engaging and seemed all about business which I figured was because they were busy. We order an appetizer which came out in a timely manner. My wife ordered meatloaf and my older daughter ordered chicken and their meals were good.
As for mine and my younger daughter, it was a poor experience. I ordered a kobe beef burger (med) and my younger daughter ordered a regular burger (medium too). My burger arrived completely well done. Not even the slightest pink. I often order kobe beef and look forward to enjoying the unique experience. I was so famished, I decided to forgo sending the burger back and waiting another 15-20 minutes. My daughters burger was completely rare, but she only ate about 5 bites and left the rest.
When the server came back to the table to ask how things were, I made it a point to show him our burgers and remind him what temperatures we ordered. He said he would tell the manager and send him order. Well, we never seen a manager at all and the server didn't seem too concerned about our experience either.
We are quite low key people and didn't even let your server know about the birthday. We just wanted to enjoy a nice quiet dining experience, but it wasn't to be.
Now-a-days, there are too many dining options out there to deal with an inattentive server and no pride in the pass.
Not sure if we will be returning anymore.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Food and customer service
- Poor management
- Reason of review:
- Poor quality food & inattentive service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mrs. Mysterious. I gotten an order from Cheddars, they I wouldn't give to anyone. 1 Too greasy no powdered sugar, no butter on the potato and to top It off...."
- "Jan 1st 2017 I treated my husband to the waffle House on Clark Rd in Sarasota Florida . When we arrived the same waitress we had was trying to let..."
- "I only had breakfast from this place and I thought that it was good to try the lunch. Well today i had Phyllis cheese steak sandwich and it was..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."