The Cheesecake Factory - Poor quality food and inattentive guest service
Menlo Park, NJ. on 1/2/15 - Order # 0884a
The only thing worst that a bad experience at Cheesecake Factory is trying to submit feedback on their corporate website and it keeps telling you, "SORRY, UNABLE TO SENT YOUR REQUEST" Seriously? That isn't even good English grammar. Their website master needs to go back to school.
Anyway, My wife and two daughters decided to celebrate my birthday at the Menlo Park location. There was an hour+ wait for tables (7pm) which I suppose is expected. We sat and the server (who looked Indian) was less than engaging and seemed all about business which I figured was because they were busy. We order an appetizer which came out in a timely manner. My wife ordered meatloaf and my older daughter ordered chicken and their meals were good.
As for mine and my younger daughter, it was a poor experience. I ordered a kobe beef burger (med) and my younger daughter ordered a regular burger (medium too). My burger arrived completely well done. Not even the slightest pink. I often order kobe beef and look forward to enjoying the unique experience. I was so famished, I decided to forgo sending the burger back and waiting another 15-20 minutes. My daughters burger was completely rare, but she only ate about 5 bites and left the rest.
When the server came back to the table to ask how things were, I made it a point to show him our burgers and remind him what temperatures we ordered. He said he would tell the manager and send him order. Well, we never seen a manager at all and the server didn't seem too concerned about our experience either.
We are quite low key people and didn't even let your server know about the birthday. We just wanted to enjoy a nice quiet dining experience, but it wasn't to be.
Now-a-days, there are too many dining options out there to deal with an inattentive server and no pride in the pass.
Not sure if we will be returning anymore.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Food and customer service
- Poor management
- Reason of review:
- Poor quality food & inattentive service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."