Menlo Park, NJ. on 1/2/15 - Order # 0884a
The only thing worst that a bad experience at Cheesecake Factory is trying to submit feedback on their corporate website and it keeps telling you, "SORRY, UNABLE TO SENT YOUR REQUEST" Seriously? That isn't even good English grammar. Their website master needs to go back to school.
Anyway, My wife and two daughters decided to celebrate my birthday at the Menlo Park location. There was an hour+ wait for tables (7pm) which I suppose is expected. We sat and the server (who looked Indian) was less than engaging and seemed all about business which I figured was because they were busy. We order an appetizer which came out in a timely manner. My wife ordered meatloaf and my older daughter ordered chicken and their meals were good.
As for mine and my younger daughter, it was a poor experience. I ordered a kobe beef burger (med) and my younger daughter ordered a regular burger (medium too). My burger arrived completely well done. Not even the slightest pink. I often order kobe beef and look forward to enjoying the unique experience. I was so famished, I decided to forgo sending the burger back and waiting another 15-20 minutes. My daughters burger was completely rare, but she only ate about 5 bites and left the rest.
When the server came back to the table to ask how things were, I made it a point to show him our burgers and remind him what temperatures we ordered. He said he would tell the manager and send him order. Well, we never seen a manager at all and the server didn't seem too concerned about our experience either.
We are quite low key people and didn't even let your server know about the birthday. We just wanted to enjoy a nice quiet dining experience, but it wasn't to be.
Now-a-days, there are too many dining options out there to deal with an inattentive server and no pride in the pass.
Not sure if we will be returning anymore.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Food and customer service
- Poor management
- Reason of review:
- Poor quality food & inattentive service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."