1.9
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Cheeecake factory is my favorite restaurant,one of the dishes i order is the cobb salad, today i brought my grandson in he was hot and uncomfortable so after dining in i decided to carry home i ordered the cobb salad a kids meal and desert upon getting home and further inspection my salad was sparse i am a bit disappointed with it. Dont know if i will return after goung to lunch there on a weekly basis.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of the cheesecake factory cobb salad. The Cheesecake Factory needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the cheesecake factory cobb salad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Cheesecake Factory.

Had an Experience with The Cheesecake Factory?

Comments

The Cheesecake Factory - Didn't Receive Cheesecake Factory eGift Card The Cheesecake Factory "I ordered an e-gift card on The Cheesecake Factory's website the morning of December 3, 2013. The website states that the recipient typically receives the gift within 2-4 hours; however,..." Read more Buca Di Beppo - Tried to pass off a fake item Buca Di Beppo "On 3/10/17 I took my mother-in-law to lunch. Buca is her favorite restaurant and the Chicken Marsala is favorite dish. Her second favorite is the Manicotti. After the visit on..." Read more Dashanqing Tea House - Tea Scam in Beijing!!! Warning to Tourists!!! Dashanqing Tea House "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..." Read more Chilis - Absolutely awful customer service Chilis "We went out tonight with our friends for their son's birthday. We had two of the 2 for 22 meals, a side of spinach queso and oranges. We asked for..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more